Dots and Chevron Birthday Card

These patterned papers are from a super fun 6x6 stack called Fly a Kite by My Mind's Eye.  The colors exude happiness to me.  And then there is the orange chevron pattern; I'm in love and I think my husband knows. ;)  I finally got around to buying Papertrey Ink buttons with my last order and I must say that I cannot believe it took me so long because I truly have been missing out on beautiful button gloriousness.  This red one looks like a delicious hard candy.  
This dotted, scalloped paper accent on the inside worked well with this card.  I am glad I kept the scrap, but better yet I am glad I found the scrap so I could use it. Organization saves the day!
Paper: My Mind's Eye - Lime Twist collection - Fly a Kite stack -  chevron and number polka dots; PTI - Pure Poppy, Simply Chartreuse, Hawaiian Shores; My Mind's Eye - Lime Twist collection - Life of the Party stack - Sweet Cupcakes (green polka dot scollop runs around the edge of this paper); Staples - white cardstock
Stamps: PTI - Happy Day

Ink: Versamark

Embellishments: PTI - Pure Poppy button and Hawaiian Shores grosgrain ribbon; green floss

Other: Zing - white embossing powder; PTI - Happy Day die, dimensional foam adhesive, Cuttlebug

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...