The Pearl Anniversary

I pulled out my pearl embellishments and pearl paint medium to adorn this thirtieth wedding anniversary card.   I had to snap pictures quickly as I was waiting for better sunlight conditions but they were not to be had before I needed to give the card away.  Thirty years of marriage is something to really be proud of especially in this day in age.  I am so thankful for the couple for which I made this card. 
I layered six cuts of each number on top of each other to make them thicker than chipboard weight and then painted on a few coats of pearl medium.  It created a gorgeous pearl shimmer.  I stamped the flourishes in Versa Mark watermark and applied a clear embossing powder.  The result on the Aqua Mist cardstock is subtle.  The large pearls are brads and the small pearls I adhered with Glossy Accents. I carried the flourish and pearls onto the raised mat with the numbers by masking off the flourish at the bottom that I had already embossed and set then stamped and embossed it there.  
Paper: Papertrey Ink - Aqua Mist, Staples - white cardstock
Ink: Versa Mark - watermark
Stamps: Inkadoo - flourishes
Embellishments: Papertrey Ink - Aqua Mist luxe satin ribbon, The Paper Studio - pearl brads and pearls, A La Mode - clear embossing powder
Other: Americana - Pearlizing medium, Cricut, Classic Font Cricut cartridge, Glossy Accents

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...