Flowers on Flowers


I have had this flower die set for months now.  Since I have been playing with my Cricut lately and making a lot of mass produced invitations I have not used it much.  I must say I adore these cute flowers! They are beautiful flat or with the petals rolled down or up in this case.

The ribbon stems turned out well.  I like the movement they create.  The yellow, aqua, and white color pallet reminds me of a day full of sunshine.  I did ink around the edges of the card and petals to tone down the brightness and distress it a bit.  The only adhesive I used on this card was Scor-tape.  I love that stuff!
Paper: October Afternoon - Fly a Kite stack - yellow flowers and yellow print, Papertrey Ink - Aqua Mist
Ink: Powder Puff Chalking Inks -Ameretto
Embellishments: Basic Gray - aqua buttons, Papertrey Ink Satin Luxe Ribbon in Aqua Mist
Other:The Paper Studio - embossing folder, Papertrey Ink - Beautiful Blooms II #1 die, We R Memory Keepers - aquas floss in Spring Rain 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...