Giraffe Pocket Invite

While talking with my best friend, she told me about a baby shower she was going to be hosting.  I offered to make her invitations and since she is my best friend I had to make the amazing.
I have been wanting to make invitations that pull out of a pocket for a couple years and decided this was my chance.  I learned quite a bit -- angels are not my friend while I am tired -- that will aid me in streamlining the process next time I make them.
I really like how the chalking around the edges looks like grass.  Can you tell I am enjoying using my KI Memories Classic Stack?  This zebra print paper has shown up in several of my recent designs.  The orange ribbon adds a nice detail and is also functional as a good way to pull the card out of the pocket.  
Of course the invites were cuter before I had to edit out information on them.  
Paper: Papertrey Ink - Dark Chocolate, New Leaf & Kraft, Staples - white cardstock, Doodlebug - juggle animals, Recollections - orange & light brown, The Paper Studio - medium orange & light pink, KI Memories - The Classics stack - blue zebra
Ink: Powder Puff Chalking Inks - Green with Envy
Embellishments: The Ribbon Boutique - orange grosgrain ribbon, googley eyes,
Other: Cricut, Create a Critter Cricut cartridge, Cuttlebug, The Paper Studio zebra embossing folder, Fiskars corner rounder, Crop-o-dile, Marvy Uchida paper cutter, brown ultra fine Sharpie, printer, Scor-tape

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...