1st Birthday Cupcake

Felt icing?!  Love it!  The texture is so fun.
I pulled out my Papertrey Ink numbers impression plate for this card.  The letterpress style impression is a refreshing texture compared to my usual embossing.  You'll see the glitter sprinkled around the pink background and on the felt icing; I tapped some of the green glitter cardstock scraps over them and the subtle glitter here and there was left behind.  It also was here and there on me all day but it was worth it.
Paper: Papertrey Ink - Hibiscus Burst, Doodle Bug Designs - limeade sugar coated gitter paper, DCWV - Nana's Kids stack - stripes, DCWV - The Glitter Stack - orange
Embellishments: Papertrey Ink - Hibiscus Burst satin luxe ribbon, numbers impression plate, Joann - clothing grade white wool blend felt 
Other: Cuttlebug, Cricut, Doodlecharms Cricut cartridge

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...