Baby Banner

I made this banner for the safari theme baby shower I threw.  The location it was at had ceiling tiles which made hanging this a breeze as the tiles held the ribbon securely without adhesives or tacks.
I forgot to take a close up of it so I gathered the papers and ribbon I used (minus the brown satin grosgrain as I used it all) for you to see.  These colored zebra papers are a lot of fun and the orange paper with glittered animals was perfect for the letters.  The giraffe print ribbon was used as accents on some of the other decorations throughout the party so I tied it to the brown ribbon and used it to hang the banner.
Paper: KI Memries - The Classics Stack - blue, green & yellow zebra, DCWV - Animal Crackers stack - orange with glittered animal prints, Recollections - pale blue

Embellishments: The Ribbon Boutique - brown satin grosgrain & giraffe print satin grosgrain

Other: hole punch, Cricut, New Arrival Cricut cartridge

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...