Cars Birthday Invitation

My son requested a Pixar Cars themed birthday.  To set the mood I made invitations with the Cars theme as well.  The diamond cut pattern embossing folder was perfect for this project.  There has to be Lightning McQueen's lightning bolt incorporated somewhere and what better place than the front?  I literally bought the Cars Cricut cartridge just for this lightning bolt which I manipulated in Design Studio to fatten up.  (I really need time to play with that cartridge.)  Thank goodness for Ebay and the great prices on cartridges there.  I was excited to find the Cars font as it really put the finishing touch on the invites.
I edited out some information on the invite but you get the gist.  The logo and Lightning McQueen are one large clip art for invites I found online and then added the Cars font.  You can see the reflection/shadow of Lightning on the bottom.  The inside of this trifold card was black so the invite really popped on it. I enjoyed making these special invites for my sweet son who carried one around with him for weeks.  I think he approved.
Paper: The Paper Studio - all paper except white, Kodak - glossy photo paper
Other: Cuttlebug diamond cut embossing folder, printer, Cricut, Disney/Pixar Cars Cricut cartridge, Cars font, Cars clip art

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...