Cinderella Wedding Invite

Challenge: To make Cinderella inspired wedding shower invites that used the wedding colors, were elegant, inexpensive, beautiful, and easy to assemble as there were around 100 to send out.  
*a lot of info has been removed from this invite so I could post it*
My friend and I came up with this.  We felt it incorporated all the criteria.  It was a blessing to have help making, assembling, and addressing so many invitations.  I wish I would have taken pictures of the process and the assembly.  There were stacks of the different papers and ribbons as well as partially and fully assembled invites all over my craft room.  
The shoe was cut from the same brown shimmer paper as the back matting but the vellum overlay muted it so you could still read the places they were registered easily.  It can be found on the Tie the Knot Cricut cartridge.
Paper: The Paper Studio - brown and teal shimmer and vellum.

Embellishments: brown satin ribbon, The Paper Studio - brown grommets (on the holes the ribbon goes through)

Other: Cricut, Tie the Knot Cricut cartridge

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...