Cars Thank You

This is the thank you card I sent out for my eldest son's birthday.  I stayed with the Pixar Cars theme and used the scraps left from making the invitations.  The diamond cut embossed pattern on the red cardstock I'm still oohing over.  I enjoy texture on cards a lot.  I printed out a few sheets of these the Cars logos then cut them out using my Cricut.  I had used them as the seal on the birthday invitation envelopes and had several leftover.  I mounted them on a Spellbinder's scollop, attached red grosgrain, and volia!  It's a ribbon or as my son calls it "a Cars badge."  The inside had a simple stamped sentiment of "thank you very much" at the top so I had plenty of room to write in it.
Paper: The Paper Studio - red, black, and turquoise cardstock, Kodak - glossy photo paper, Staples -white cardstock
Embellishments: red grosgrain ribbon from Hobby Lobby
Other: Cricut, George and Basic Shapes Cricut cartridge, printer, dimensional foam adhesive

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...