Thanks a Bunch

I needed several thank you cards for the people who brought us food after the birth of our last baby. We had food coming every other day for four weeks between my church and family. Needless to say it was a lot of thank you cards. 
I wanted them to be special so when I spied the Papertrey Ink Fruit Fusion: Grapes with coordinating die I snagged it. I figured the grapes being food was more than appropriate for my thank you cards for the food made for us.
I die cut the grapes, stamped them, then applied glossy accents to the individual grapes for a neat detail. I traced the embossed edge of this Labels Four die with a Copic to make it stand out more as well. My new favorite way to attach ribbon is with Zip Dry. You have to be fast but it sure doesn't take much to make a strong hold!

Paper: PTI Plum Pudding and Stampers' Select White, Staples white cardstock
Stamps: PTI Fruit Fusion: Grapes
Ink: PTI Plum Pudding and New Leaf
Embellishments: Glossy Accents
Other: Spellbinders Labels Four, Cuttlebug embossing folder - vines, green satin ribbon from Michael's, Copic marker C1

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...