Jammin'

When Papertrey Ink came out with the stamp set Boys Basics: Rock On with coordinating die I was chomping at the bit until its release. Waiting on it to arrive was a type of paper crafting torture as I always get the free shipping. Why do I do that to myself? Because it's free and I like free.
This was my first card using this set. Yes, that is black and brown together. I like it just because it has a faux pas attached to it. I rocked it if I may say so myself. *grin*


Paper: PTI Pure Poppy, The Paper Company - cream, DCWV - The Metallic Stack - copper, My Mind's Eye - Twinkle Twinkle Little Boy -stars and circles, Staples white cardstock
Stamps: PTI Boys Basics: Rock On
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments: copper grommets
Other: Crop-o-dile Big Bite, foam dimensionals 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...