Golf

Today I am sharing a golf birthday card. I really like this cut from the Celebrate with Flourish Cricut Lite cartridge. I felt like it needed a little umph so I embossed it to give it some texture--Papertrey Ink paper embosses so beautifully. (I promise I don't work for them but I'd sure love to.) I inked around the golf bag so it would pop a little more against the green background.
I've been on a kraft cardstock kick lately. It goes with practically everything.  Here it is only the mat.  Again, I used my Technique Tuesday stamp set for the sentiment.  I enjoy the airy loopiness of the handwriting. I subtly inked Enchanted Evening around the green patterned paper edges but it isn't as obvious in the pictures.
PTI's Enchanted Evening blue is one of my favorites! I have the paper, ink, and ribbon. It was an easy choice to do the inside background in it.

Paper: PTI Enchanted Evening and Kraft, The Paper Company - cream, Staples white cardstock, DCWV The Metallic Stack - silver, DCWV The Guy Stack - green plaid
Stamps: Technique Tuesday stamp set Cake & Candles
Ink: PTI Enchanted Evening and Dark Chocolate
Embellishments: The Paper Studio polishes silver brads, PTI Dark Chocolate grosgrain ribbon, cream grosgrain ribbon from Hobby Lobby
Other: Cricut, Cricut Lite cartridge - Celebrate with Flourish, Cuttlebug, Cuttlebug embossing folder - circles


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...