Girlie Onesie

Recently, I needed a special card for a special friend's baby shower. I went through my patterned papers to find just the right paper to make a [fairly] believable onesie. 
I wanted to make the onesie really girlie so I pulled out two colors of tissue paper and pleated them to make ruffles.  The flower at the top is tissue paper too to pull it all together.
I had heard there would be butterflies in the decor at the baby shower.  I knew I wanted to in cooperate them into her card.  The print on the onesie has a few but I chose to decorate the inside with them as well.  The yellow and white pocket on the left side is a gift card holder.  The pink satin ribbon wasn't exactly what I wanted so I flipped it over and used the textured underside on the lip of the holder.  
Paper: DCWV - The Lemon Flower Stack - white and yellow grid, Recollections - dark and light pink, Staples - white cardstock, DCWV - The Stack 6 - summer time print, light and dark pink tissue paper
Stamps: Papertrey Ink - Congrats All the Way set
Ink: Stampabilities - white pigment
Embellishments: Hero Arts - green flower gem, Papertrey Ink - luxe satin ribbon - Hibiscus Burst

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...