Father's Day

I just realized I hadn't posted a card for Father's Day (or Mother's Day but that is another post).  
Tada! Better late than never, right? :) 


I grabbed this patterned paper at my local craft house because I knew it would be great for masculine cards.  For texture I ran brown card stock through my paper crimper.  I chose to put the Father's Day sentiment on a curvy die cut to echo the curves in the paper.  I sure wish dies for the On the Links set would come out...


Paper: Webster's Pages - Tennis Anyone?, The Paper Studio - brown, PTI - Vintage Cream and Enchanted Evening
Stamps: PTI - On the Links and Happy Day
Ink: PTI - Enchanted Evening, Pure Poppy, and Simply Chartreuse
Embellishments: PTI - Happy Day die, Marvy Uchida - paper crimper
Other: Cuttlebug, craft knife

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...