Copics to Fix Bleach Spots!

Ever wonder how Copic on fabric would work? Well, I had the chance to find out...
Look what I did to one of my son's fairly new pair of shorts.  Eeeek!  I already know my next wash machine will not have a trixy area to pour bleach into because things like this happen.  Instead of tossing them or banning them to the "play clothes only" life, (that doesn't work, by the way, as he somehow gets out of the house with those clothes) I tried coloring the area with my Copics.
It worked!  This is a few washings later.  If you look where the spots were you can see a fainter blue.  I think if I had other tones of blue it would have worked better perhaps, but my B21 and B24 did a nice job.  The blue did bleed onto the white stitching a little but it is in an inconspicuous spot since his shirts cover the top of the pocket anyhow.  One for the win column!

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...