Mixed Tape Valentine


6a00d8341c64e753ef0163007f0649970d-pi.jpg
Today is the second day of Papertrey Ink's 5th anniversary extravaganza and the challenge was to create with the freebie digital stamps that were revealed for us.  This cassette tape caught my eye and I immediately knew I needed to make a mix tape happen.  To go with the retro feel, I went with a great Beatles song, All You Need Is Love, which I just so happened to have a stamp that said that.  *wink*  

Paper: Papertrey Ink - Pure Poppy, Berry Sorbet, and Stamper's Select White
Stamps: PTI - 5th anniversary download set, Background Basics: Text Style, Tag-Its #11, Boy Basics: Rock On
Ink: PTI - Pure Poppy, Memento - Tuxedo Black
Embellishments: PTI - Pure Poppy buttons, pink floss
Other: Atyou Spica - clear; Copic markers - R20, R22, R24, R27, R29, R59, and 0; craft knife; dimensional adhesive; printer

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...