Classy Thank You

Monochromatic color schemes can be so classy looking.  As some of you may have figured out by reading this blog, PTI's Enchanted Evening is one of my absolute favorite colors and used with Blueberry Sky it is my kind of happy.  When I received this limited edition stamp set I thought it would pair nicely with my new swirly embossing folder.  This is the result.
I enjoy the different textures here and found myself feeling this card quite a bit.  Quite pretty indeed...I mean quite masculine indeed. *insert manly grunt here*
Paper: PTI - Enchanted Evening & Blueberry Sky
Stamps: PTI - A Big Thank You (limited edition)
Ink: PTI - Enchanted Evening
Embellishments: PTI - saddle stitch ribbon - Enchanted Evening; The Paper Studio - swirls embossing folder
Other: dimensional foam adhesive and Cuttlebug



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...