Congrats & Dots

I have not used my Spellbinders dies in a while so I pulled them out to use on this card.  I was very pleased that these Papertrey Ink stamps fit so perfectly within the second largest oval.  After I stamped them in Dark Chocolate ink I used clear embossing powder on top.  To fill the empty space at the top of the oval I pulled out my box of rhinestones and liked how the medium blue popped on the orange best. 
The slight overlap of the grosgrain ribbon over the card edges works nicely on this card.  One thing I have realized lately is I have a thing for polka dots.  Multicolored polka dots have to be my favorite, but all polka dots make me happy. :)
Paper: My Mind's Eye - Twinkle Twinkle Little Boy - multicolored polka dots and orange dots, Papertrey Ink - Dark Chocolate
Stamps: Papertrey Ink - Congrats All the Way set
Ink: Papertrey Ink - Dark Chocolate
Embellishments: A La Mode - clear embossing powder, Kaiser craft - aqua rhinestones, Ribbon Boutique - brown grosgrain, Spellbinders - ovals
Other: cuttlebug

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...