Monkey Name Hanger


Today I have something out of the ordinary.  A friend of ours had a baby and she likes moneys so I whipped out this cute monkey with the baby's name for the flowers we took to her at the hospital.  I love two tone roses. I don't know the actual name of these, but they are like fire and ice roses except they are yellow and orange.
The rickrack ribbon layered on top of the grosgrain ribbon is really cute here. The vine that the letters are attached to had leaves spaced out just as I needed.  Don't you just love it when things pull together themselves.  

Paper: My Mind's Eye - Twinkle Twinkle Little Boy - yellow with tone on tone stars, light blue with stars, Recollections - tan, black, and green, Best Occasions Textured Cardstock - brown
Embellishments: Hobby Lobby - green grosgrain, Michael's - blue rickrack
Other: Cricut Create a Critter cartridge - monkey and vine, Cricut George cartridge - stars, Cricut Hannah Montana cartridge - letters

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...