Cup Cake

When I ordered this cupcake paper I knew I was going to use it for my friend who eats gluten free and has been making gluten free cupcakes.  She has a fun and bright personality so these colors were perfect.  The polka dot and cupcake papers are from My Mind's Eye.  They are my favorite patterned paper company!  I thoroughly enjoy their collections.
This cupcake is gluten free.  :o)  I chose large flake glitter to go on the frosting since it is large cupcake.  The frosting reminds me of delicious buttercream.  Mmm.  The buttons on top are a fun play on a cherry. The aqua thread helps tie in the color scheme. 
The cupcake in the corner is a dimensional sticker from a pack that I've had for few months.  I knew I would find something for them eventually.  I do believe they are perfect here.
Paper: My Mind's Eye - Lime Twist Life of the Party Sweet Cupcakes (green polka dot scollop runs around the edge of this paper),  Papertrey Ink - Hawaiian Shores and Stampers' Select white, KI Memories - Classic Prints Paper Pad - pink polka dot and multicolor scollop, Staples' white cardstock, DCWV - The Glitter Stack - yellow glitter paper
Stamps: PTI - Think Big Favorites #1
Ink: PTI - Raspberry Fizz, Plum Pudding, and New Leaf, Powder Puff Chalking Ink - Very Berry
Embellishments:  Kaiser Craft - aqua rhinestone, Joann's buttons - red, aqua floss, Jolee's Boutique - dimensional cupcake sticker, Sulyn Industries Ink - white iridescent glitter

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...