Ladybug Card

This card was inspired by my niece who likes things bright and sparkly. I wanted substansial sparkles so I opted to use a sparkle glaze versus glitter pens.  I applied it with a detail paintbrush and the result was exactly what I wanted to achieve. The goggly eyes add a fun, whimsical touch for a three-year old.
The ladybugs on the inside really pull this card together. This happy birthday cut has a fun, retro feel and worked nicely with the card.

Paper: DCWV - Nana's Kids Stack - ladybug and The Glitter Cardstock Stack - aqua, Best Occasions Textured Cardstock - dark pink, The Paper Company - light pink, built on Staples white cardstock
Embellishments: goggly eyes, wavy scissors, Delta Ceramics Sparkle Glaze
Other: Cricut Doodlecharms ladybug (p. 94), Cricut Lyrical Letters 3 (p. 56) and happy birthday    (p. 70), fine, black Sharpie


1 comments:

  • Sarah Jones | September 13, 2011 at 9:43 PM

    I love this card too! You always make little Sarah the cutest cards! I love that the inside is just as precious as the front!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...