Birthday Wish

Preteen and teenager cards are some of the hardest for me to create--I know how picky they are! If I am going to spend time making a card I want them to like it...well, at least in my head. I figured I couldn't go wrong with zebra, hot pink, and a little bling.
I try to make the inside of my cards special too.  Of course it depends on how much time I have to create it. Most of the time I making my card the day I need it. Hot off the press!

Paper: The Paper Studio - Birthday Extravaganza stack - green swirl and pink swirl, Staples white cardstock, solid pink and purple cardstock was from an unmarked 8x8 stack at my local discount store
Embellishments: zebra ribbon, crafting gems
Other: Cricut Classic Font for letters and "happy birthday" (p.68)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...