Good Luck, Girlie!

Yes, yet another card for the stripe challenge!  I am on creative fire.  

For this card I used three types of stripes: chevron stripes, thin horizontal stripes, the dainty dashed saddle stitched stripe of the ribbon, and a solid heart shaped stripe.  I wanted to see how many I could get on one card. :)

I made the skirt from ribbon that I attached with tape.  The top part of the dress is washi.  The tiny pearls just might be my favorite part.

All items PTI unless noted.
Paper:  Berry Sorbet, Berry Sorbet Stripe, Hawaiian Shores, Winter Wisteria, Silver Shimmer; unknown paper strip from my scrap stash
Stamps: Script Sentiments
Dies: Signature Series: Dress Form, Fabulous Frames, Heart Border, Chevron Cover Plate
Ink: Smokey Shadow
Embellishments: Winter Wisteria Saddle Stitch Grosgrain ribbon, Paper Studio - pearls, Bella Boulavard - washi

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...