A Two Month Sabbatical

It has been two months since I posted a card.  Haven't made much durning that time but I still have a back log of pictures from card crafting marathons I have yet to blog.  

We are getting ready to move and are currently waiting on the new house to be renovated.  I sold my huge corner desk that I was crafting on since I will not be using it at the new place.  My supplies are still on the shelves and in dedicated drawer cabinets I have been using but my work area is gone. There is a nice built in desk and shelving area that I will use at the new house.  I have my eye on a craft cabinet but want to live in the house first and decide where the best place is for me to craft.  I dislike being away from my family when I want to craft so I am leaning towards crafting more in the heart of the home.  

Even though I haven't been making cards the last couple months, I have been buying supplies--more than normal actually.  I think it is my way of compensating for not crafting. ;)  I have tons of new stuff that really inspires me!  I have placed five Two Peas in a Bucket orders (don't judge), two Papertrey Ink orders, made several trips to Hobby Lobby, and one trip to Michaels.  The April Papertrey Ink release already has me chomping at the bit!  My washi tape has more than quadrupled during this time.  Now to make cards to use them.

My extra time has mainly been devoted to watching Downton Abby instead of crafting.  One more episode and I will be done with season three. 

This week I am in the process of putting three child dedication shadow boxes together for my church.  While getting these three ready, I am also making the parts for seventeen shadow boxes to replenish my stock for them.  

Now off to make more pieces to the shadow boxes.  

Have a great week.




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...