PTI 6th Anniversary Challenge #1

6a00d8341c64e753ef017ee83ed56d970d-pi.jpg

The first challenge for the anniversary kickoff over at Papertrey Ink is to use a design team member's project as inspiration.  For my first card in this challenge, I chose one from Jessica Witty.

6a00d8341c64e753ef017d40c87a3f970c-pi.jpg

I love the roses coming out of the vase so I did some in a mason jar.
The pink base that is off to the left side is very Jessica Witty in design--all I needed was a button trio to complete it. :D  I chose to emboss the pink strip instead.

Thanks for looking!
All products are PTI unless noted.
Paper: Raspberry Fizz, Rustic Crean, White, Aqua Mist stipe
Stamps: The Sweet Life, Friendship Jar, Script Sentiments
Ink: Aqua Mist, Raspberry Fizz, Simply Chartreuse, Harvest Gold, Orange Zest, Hibiscus Burst, Memento - Tuxedo Black
Embellishments: Raspberry Fizz saddle stitch ribbon, Cuttlebug - Japanese flowers embossing folder

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...