Paper Stripes



Lately, I have been inspired by simplistic design.  I thought I'd give it a go with some modern looking stripes.  

*Tip* I learned that if you are going to emboss with multiple stripes with tight grooves like this, then it is best to do so before adhering the paper down or you get it in them. 

Rookie mistake. I learn something new everyday.  :)   



I liked this design so much I made a thank you card, too.  

As you see I had learned my lesson with the embossing powder and the grooves. :) White ink to the rescue!

Paper: PTI - Soft Stone, Simply Chartreuse, Enchanted Evening, and Kraft.
Stamps: PTI - Congrats All the Way, Think Big Favorites #16
Ink: Versamark - Watermark, PTI - Fresh Snow
Embellishments: Zing - white embossing powder, The Paper Studio - screw brads

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...