Colorful Hello

This is the first of a series of different cards I made for my church's Women of Faith (WOF) event.  I believe I made 70+ in a week and a half.  This is quite a feat as I have three small children and a life that refuses to pause--imagine that. ;)  Being the overachiever that I can be sometimes, I strived to make each card different.  I must say that this quality quickly becomes my own enemy many a time.  Those who know me know exactly what I mean!

For this card I used a polkadot embossing folder on some Raspberry Fizz cardstock, stamped on a Mat Stack #4 die cut, and add some colorful Bo Bunny ribbon.

All items are Papertrey Ink unless noted.
Paper: Aqua Mist, Raspberry Fizz, Rustic Cream
Stamps: Think Big Favorites #3
Ink: Orange Zest
Embellishments: Bo Bunny ribbon
Other: Cuttlebug, Cuttlebug - polkadot embossing folder, Mat Stack #4

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...