Butterfly Shaker Card

A shaker card for a girl was a new territory for me.  Out came my sticker maker, die cutter, and off to work I went.  This was the result.  I cut the butterfly in the paper and a fun foam sheet which I adhered together with my Xyron sticker maker.  It makes this soooo easy!  I layered an acetate sheet between the paper and the fun foam and put the peachy-pink back on after I stamped it with a subtle butterfly that coordinates with the die.  
A bit more adhesive and then attached it to a card base.  Mounted the sentiment strip and it was complete.  I really like these micro jewelry beads for the shakers since they work so well and have a nice noise when you shake it.


Thanks for looking.


Paper: DCWV - The Stack 6 - whimsical outdoors and dots, PTI - Sweet Blush
Ink: PTI - Hibiscus Burst and Sweet Blush
Stamps: PTI - Pretty Peonies Anniversary Set
Other: Pretty Peonies Anniversary Set die (butterfly), Xyron 5", Cuttlebug

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...