Reworked Feel Better

Before
After
I had this card sitting around a few months and knew it needed some umph but didn't have the time to fiddle with it.  It finally got some attention and I turned it into this cheerful little number.  I took the kraft color ribbon off and replaced it with a vibrant green--it instantly brightened it!  Next, I pulled out my Copics and colored in the stamped flowers and leaves.  To add more pizzaz, the flower centers got a little bit of lavender Stickles.  
I am pretty sure this get well card feels better too now that it got a make over!  The original photo made everything orange-y.  Blah.  My photography and photo editing skills need some attention next.  One thing at a time...
Papers: PTI - Berry Sorbet, Melon Berry, and Aqua Mist
Stamps: PTI - Stitches and Swirls, Think Big Favorites #10
Ink: PTI - Plum Pudding, Raspberry Fizz
Embellishments: PTI - Plum Pudding button, Michael's - green grosgrain, Spica glitter pen - clear, Copic - YG13, R22, RV23, Stickles - purple
Other: PTI - Beautiful Blooms II #1 dies, dimensional adhesive

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...