Mr. Darcy

The sentiment on this card was computer generated, die cut, and stamped.  The medallions are a patterned paper and the lace was stamped in Melon Berry.  I used a craft knife to cut along the lace edge to make it look realistic. 
I wanted an airy feeling ribbon so I opted for seam binding, which I had to double up on since it was too sheer.  The camera captured the distinction between the two papers that appears underneath but you couldn't really tell in person.  I think the pearls finished the medallions off nicely.
On the inside the sentiment is computer generated again.  I think I am in love with this frame.
I cut a medallion out for a cute addition to the back.  This is what they looked like before I placed the pearls on them.  
Paper: My Mind's Eye - Stella and Rose - Hazel Fancy Doily; Papertrey Ink - vintage cream, simply chartreuse, Georgia Pacific - white cardstock
Ink: PTI - Spring Rain and Melon Berry
Stamps: PTI - Pretty Peonies Anniversary Set and Homemade Hodgepodge, Kaiser Craft - lace
Embellishments: The Paper Studio - Pearls, seam binding - white
Other: Computer, printer, craft knife

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...