80th Birthday

For this 80th birthday card I put away my bright colors and focused on more subdued ones.  There is quite a bit of interest going on here with textures and detail and I didn't want take away from that.  The curved lines of the Labels Four die is elegant to me.  I layered two sizes of the die cut from beautiful premium linen textured paper.  I placed them on top of the floral emboss paper.  There is something about solid color embossed paper--it makes me happy.  The numbers were cut from metallic cardstock which has a nice sheen.  The delicate eyelet border and tiny rhinestone stars are sweet details that work nice here.  
I kept the inside sentiment simple for this joyous occasion.
Paper: DCWV - Latte Stack - floral print & green woodgrain - Metallic Stack - metallic lavender, Recollection - lavender & cream, Staples - white cardstock
Embellishments: Ribbon Boutique - silver grosgrain, The Paper Studio - rhinestone stars, Fiskars - eyelet punch
Other: Spellbinders - Labels Four, floral Cuttlebug embossing folder, Cuttlebug, Tie the Knot Cricut cartridge, Lyrical Letters Cricut Cartridge, Fiskars corner rounder

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...