Guitars




I have gotten quite a bit of use out of this Papertrey Ink Rock On stamp set and coordinating die.  Here I used black, clear, and silver embossing powders to give it a raised and dappled look.  
I was very hurried when I put this card together.  Embossing all the guitars while holding them with tweezers so I didn't burn myself with the heat tool took the bulk of my time I had allotted.  I really like how they turned out so it was worth it.
Every time I pull out this stamp set I do something different with the staff and music notes.  It's a fun set.
Paper: The Paper Studio - red, Staples - white cardstock, My Mind's Eye - Stella and Rose chevron on the back of Hazel fancy doily paper
Stamps: Papertrey Ink - Boys Basics: Rock On!
Ink: Momento - Tuxedo Black, Colorbox - Cranberry, Essential Glue Pad
Embellishments: Filagree - silver embossing powder, Zing! - black embossing powder, a la Mode - clear embossing powder
Other: PTI - guitar die, Cuttlebug - diamond plate embossing folder

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...